Monday, August 17, 2009

Alternative to Quicken, for Mac

I am always on the lookout for alternatives to the Intuit Empire. The makers of QuickBooks and Quicken sell a number of services and have become the lion's share of the market. Yes it's what most people are using.

But it leaves a lot to the imagination. They don't develop almost at all for Mac and their compatibility and other issues seem unnecessary and unreasonable.

This morning I was gifted with a new idea: iBank. For Mac. It seems to have the functionality of Quicken plus some and is integrated with all the cool Mac functionality that we love.

Try it and let me know what you think!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous BSquared said...

I imported my Quicken data into a trial version. I had many years of Quicken data, and the resulting iBank file seemed to make it sluggish. Also, they only let me use it for 15 minutes, and since it make no sense for me to try it out without all my data, this was not nearly long enough.

January 14, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home