Tuesday, October 7, 2008

From monetization to interconnectedness: a theory

Today I was reading Charles Eisenstein's blog entry about monetization and came across this quote:

In the face of the impending crisis, people often ask what they can do to protect themselves. "Buy gold? Stockpile canned goods? Build a fortified compound in a remote area? What should I do?" I would like to suggest a different kind of question: "What is the most beautiful thing I can do?"

I'm really impressed both by his understanding of the process and his ability to frame a shift away from the banking system in such positive terms. Additionally he talks about the shift to human-beingness, the idea that now is the time to bring our gifts to the world.

It's a beautiful read, go take a look. And do let me know what you think!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home